Jackpot City has been providing players with an online casino experience since 1998.It is one of the oldest online casinos
The online casinos have several versions that allow players to download the casino to their computer device, that allow them to play instantly through a flash player of that allow them to enjoy the casino games on their mobile device. The number of ways that the people in Canada can enjoy a casino makes it very attractive.
BEST CASINOS ONLINE TO PLAY KENO
Visitors and residents in Canada can enjoy one of the many live casinos that are available. They can also take advantage of the many different online casinos that can be found on the internet.
Keno lotteries are what Canadians feel lucky about. Recently a British Columbia woman Susan Jenkins won a record $400,000 Keno win. She had matched 10 out of 10 in the Keno game from 20 numbers drawn from a field of 80 to beat the odds. Keno lotto numbers are drawn every three and a half minutes and this winner is second in line after the whooping prize draw of $500,000 that was won by a player in 2013 followed by many more previous Keno game winners.
Keno uses 80 balls numbered 1 through 80. It can be played at online casinos or at lottery retailer. In every game, the random number generator draws 20 balls and displays the numbers selected on display screens at your gaming device or at the casino if you play online. If you play manually then you need to buy the Keno lottery game from your nearest retail store and mark the numbers. Choose up to ten numbers from 1-80 – how many you pick will affect your odds and potential prize. You can decide how much you want to wager, which will be multiplied by your win.
The object of the game is for the player to successfully guess the numbers that will be drawn on the upcoming game. The more numbers they successfully guess, the more the player can win.
Depending on your wager, your ticket price could be $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $10, $20, $50 or $100 per line. The more you bet the more you win.
- The Daily Keno Ontario costs $1, $2, $5 or $10.
- Western Canada Lottery Keno also costs $1, $2, $5 or $10
- BCLC Keno and Keno Bonus also have the same cost that is $1, $2, $5 or $10 per draw
- Atlantic Keno costs $1, $2, $5 or $10 too.
You can play Keno games at online casinos as well. These online casinos are Canada friendly and offer Keno games with wide variety from top gaming providers like Microgaming and Playtech. You can play these games with your cell phone or PC. Just type the casino URL on your web or mobile browser be it Chrome or Safari and hit enter to load the casino homepage.
Simply join by clicking on Sign up and register yourself. Open your casino account by making a small deposit of $10- $25 with CAD or even BTC. Go to games lobby, search for Keno or find it listed under ‘Other Games’. Select the game you wish to play and the game will load at once on your gaming device.
Now tap to play and choose your winning numbers as you would do in a physical ticket. If you win you get back your wins at once in real cash which you need to withdraw by selecting the withdrawal mode be it check or bank wire transfer on to your bank account.
Note many Keno games at online casinos are similar to slot games adding more fun to play.
- You can play Keno Lottery online in Canada. Sign in to your account at alc.ca to play Keno Atlantic
- Play BCLC Keno, WCLC Keno and OLG Keno online at PlayNow.com
Multi Keno works just like any other lottery where you pick the numbers you think will be drawn and win a prize if you guess them correctly. The amount of money that you win is determined by the amount of numbers that you correctly guess. In each draw, 20 numbers are drawn from a total of 80. In any single ticket, players can choose anywhere between 1 numbers and 10 numbers. The more numbers the player chooses and matches the higher the possible winnings. You can also increase your winnings by increasing the stake amount. You can also increase them massively by selecting the Plus option.
In Canada as Keno lottery games are offered in various States, each have their own draw times.
- Western Keno draws are held every five minutes. Tickets can be purchased from 5:00 am CT until 4:00 am CT; 4:00 am MT until 3:00 am MT; 3:00 am PT until 2:00 am PT. KENO draws take place from 5:30 am CT to 3:30 am CT; 4:30 am MT to 2:30 am MT; 3:30 am PT to 1:30 am PT.
- BCLC draw every 3:30 minutes, except on Tuesday through Sunday from 4:00 a.m. to 4:50 a.m. and Monday from 4:00 a.m. to 6:05 a.m.
- Daily Keno Ontario has Two draws per day – a 2 p.m. (Eastern Time) MIDDAY draw and a 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) EVENING draw each day.
- Atlantic Keno draws each nightly at 11:29:59 p.m. (AT)
There are different prize structures according to game, wagering and your winning numbers.
- At WCLC Keno is subject to a prize limitation of $100,000 per ticket per draw regardless of the amount wagered. Only one prize may be claimed for each ticket on each draw.
- At BCLC Keno you can win prizes up to $200,000.
- At Ontario Lottery Keno players can win from $2 to $2.5 million playing Daily Keno
- At Atlantic Keno for each KENO Atlantic draw, ALC reserves the right to limit the total amount of prizes payable to $3 million.
Keno Pattern Play lets you choose patterns instead of numbers. You can choose preset patterns like Crazy Corners, Diamond Daze, or Bull’s Eye, or you can make your own pattern by selecting Rows and Columns. Keno Pattern Play costs $2 per selection.
The most popular Keno selections are 4 PICK, 5 PICK and 10 PICK. The majority of Keno players select their own numbers rather than using Quick Pick.
There are so many of wonderful Canadian friendly online casinos to play Keno games with real CAD. These keno games are powered by top rated gaming developers like Microgaming, Playtech, Betsoft, RTG and others giving you a great keno variety like slot games. Playing is simple process as many of the games are just like lotto keno games that you play at retail shops. You get instant results whether you are playing for real money or for fun at a downloadable casino or at a instant play casino. Once you have clicked on to the Keno game you are presented with a board of 80 numbers, of which you can choose up to 10. A bet is placed and then the computer will randomly churn out different numbers. If any of your numbers match then you are a winner. The more numbers that you have chosen which match the picked out numbers from the computer, the greater the win will be.
To get started simply take your gaming device be it cell phone or PC or tablet, type the online casino URL on your web or mobile browser be it chrome or safari and hit enter. The online casino home page loads on your screen at once.
Click on Join now or Sign up and register yourself. Add your home currency as Canadian dollars. Go to cashier or banking page and make an initial deposit of $10-$25 in CAD with friendly deposit options . Now visit the games lobby and either search for Keno games on the search bar or click on other games and find Keno to play. It’s your choice to play for free first and practice the game to understand the rules or play with real money for instant wins.
Finally remember that like slots, keno is a game of pure chance. The game of keno which has a house edge of somewhere between 20 and 50% at online casinos varies depending on how many numbers are played and the rate of play. The odds are comparable with slot machines but Keno is to be enjoyed for fun taking note that you have to set a limit to play online keno games at the casinos.
If you are looking forward for a big win then you can play Keno lotteries in Canada. You can play Keno at the retail stores by buying Keno lotto tickets or play Keno online with your cell phone or PC or tablet.
Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation offers Daily Keno Lottery where twenty winning numbers between 1 and 70 are drawn. All you need is to match your numbers to the 20 winning numbers to win. Simply buy the Daily Keno ticket from any retail store in and around Ontario and play the game to win cash worth $25000 and more.
The British Columbia Lottery Corporation offers Keno and Keno Bonus games to play and win. Buy your tickets from your favourite lottery retailer, bar or pub, or online at PlayNow.com. Choose how many numbers between 1-80 you want to play per draw. Say yes to Keno Bonus or the chance to multiply your winnings, match numbers and win up to $200,000 cash prizes. The residents of BC, Vancouver and near by areas can play this game easily.
Western Canada Lottery Corporation also offers Keno lottery game to the residents of Alberta, in addition to Manitoba, Saskatchewan and other territories. Keno draws are held every five minutes and you can buy the lotto ticket from any nearby retail store and wager $1, $2, $5 or $10. Winning your matched numbers can fetch you $100,000 per ticket per DRAW, regardless of the amount you wagered.
Atlantic Lottery Corporaton has fantastic Keno game. Decide how many numbers you wish to play a 2 Spot to 10 Spot. Choose your numbers on the slip, or ask for an Insta Pik at the retail store or play online at the website of ALC. For each set of numbers you choose, pick the amount you wish to wager. Each night, 20 KENO numbers will be drawn. You win by matching all or some of the numbers that you have selected. Your overall prize amount depends on how many numbers you have matched and how much you have wagered and the prize won can be $250000 or more.
The residents of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Province of Newfoundland and Labrador can play Keno here.
Keno Lottery games results in Canada can be checked with various ways
For Keno WCLC Lottery:
- Check your results online at their website
- Sign up for their MVP Service and have winning numbers emailed to you.
- Use the self-serve Ticket Checkers at Lottery Retailers.
- Use the ticket checker feature on the WCLC Lottery Manager App.
- Check the winning numbers printed and posted at lottery retailers.
Call the Winning Numbers Lines for the most recent numbers.
- Edmonton (780) 459-5100
- Calgary (403) 275-8101
- Regina (306) 525-0591
- Saskatoon (306) 244-1780
- Winnipeg (204) 780-5825
For Keno BCLC Lottery:
- Check the results online at their website
- You can check your tickets at a Check a Ticket Terminal (CATT) available in retailers across B.C. or download the new Lotto! app, to scan your tickets on your phone (available for Android and Smart phones).
- Draw results are available by calling toll free number at 1-866-815-0222 and choosing option 1, or at BCLC lottery retailers, on lotto website, and in various daily and weekly newspapers.
For Ontario Keno Lottery:
- Check with the Keno result with OLG Lotto App at once
- Check Keno results at OLG lotto website online
- Watch the live Keno draw web-casts posted on OLG lotto website shortly after the draw process is complete. All the draws to be available by 1:00 am (Eastern Time) the next day.
- Also all OLG Regional Lottery Draws are conducted live at OLG Prize Centre at Yonge and Dundas, normally in the store front window facing Dundas Street. The OLG Regional Lottery draws commence at approximately 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) each night.
- Get Keno results and winning numbers, in newspapers and on television.
- Ask your nearest lotto retailer for Keno results. Locate your nearest lotto retailer here.
- Call at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto) to know instant keno results.
For Atlantic Keno Lottery: