Daily Keno is a lottery game brought to you by OLG that allows players to choose how they want to play. Twenty numbers from 1 through 70 are drawn daily, and players decide how many numbers they want to match. Twenty numbers from 1 through 70 are drawn daily. You can choose how many numbers you want to match.
Here are seven easy and simple steps to play Daily Keno in 2018:
1. Buy Keno lottery ticket at the lottery retailer store in and around Ontario.
2. Pick your bet – $1, $2, $5 or $10. The more you bet, the more you can win.
3. You can yourself pick how many numbers you want to play. Choose from two numbers (2 PICK) up to 10 numbers (10 PICK). Pick your numbers from 1 to 70.
4. Pick how many draws you would like to play, from 1 to 10 draws. Match your numbers to the 20 winning numbers drawn twice daily to win.
5. You can use Quick Pick to play Keno. When you choose Quick Pick, the retailer will ask you how many numbers you want to play and how much you want to bet. Like ask an OLG retailer for a Quick Pick with a $1 Daily Keno10 Pick.
6. You can play encore on Daily Keno. Encore is a bonus game that offers a chance to win $1 million. Also with 22 ways to win and prizes starting at $2, there are a million reasons to say ‘yes’ to Encore. Just ask your lottery retailer to include Encore on Quick Picks with your host game. Or mark how many Encore you want to play (1-10) on your Selection Slip.
7. In 2018 you can play up to two boards using the new Daily keno selection slip or up to four boards if you are playing Quick Pick at a lottery retailer. Note that the old Daily Keno selection slip, which is being phased out, offered four boards.
What to see when you play daily Keno and buy a ticket?
1. Check that the ticket is not torn or crumbled.
2. The draw date and “MIDDAY” or “EVENING” should be printed on the ticket. When checking to see if you have won prizes, you should always be sure that your tickets were valid for the MIDDAY and/or the EVENING draw. Tickets sold before 2 p.m. (Eastern Time) will be valid for the MIDDAY draw, tickets sold after 2 p.m. (Eastern Time) and until 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) will be valid for the EVENING draw. Tickets purchased after 10:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) will be valid for the next draw.
3. Similarly on your Encore selection The draw date and “MIDDAY” or “EVENING” will be printed on the ticket. When checking to see if you have won prizes, you should always be sure that your tickets were valid for the MIDDAY and/or the EVENING draw. ENCORE sales with a Daily Keno purchase made before 2 p.m. are valid for the MIDDAY ENCORE draw, and ENCORE sales after 2 p.m. are valid for the EVENING ENCORE draw. Check your ticket to be sure.
4. Advance Play is available for up to 10 consecutive draws, not days. The advance option will factor in MIDDAY and EVENING draws. (i.e., a ticket purchased for two draws will include one MIDDAY draw and one EVENING draw – or in reverse order – dependent upon what time of day the ticket was purchased).
5. Also a new prize table feature will appear on tickets to show lottery players what they can potentially win on their ticket. This new feature will appear only on Daily Keno tickets generated from the new selection slip and Quick Pick selections. Tickets printed from the old selection slip will include the following message instead of a prize table: “Visit olg.ca for prize information.” You are encouraged to use the new selection slip in 2018 since the old slip will be phased out in the future.
6. Do not forget to Sign at the back of your ticket. Remember you can win from $2 to $2.5 million playing Daily Keno.