How to Play Red Hot Keno?
WIN UP TO $300,000
Red Hot Keno is an interactive keno-style game. Select how many SPOTS (numbers) you want to try to match, up to 10. 20 numbers will be drawn out of 80. Win the corresponding prize shown when you match enough SPOTS.
Red Hot Keno
This is 80 ball Keno with numbers ranging 1-80. You can choose to play up to 10 numbers per draw. 20 numbers from 1-80 are then drawn and if your selected numbers match the drawn numbers, you win the prize specified on the prize table. The prize table changes depending on the number of picks you decide to play.
How to play Red Hot Keno?
Red hot keno is available to play at Play Now casino Canada online. Also, most of the real land-based casinos of Vegas and Canada offer this game to play.
- As a Canadian, you can play Red hot keno online at PlayNow.
- Simply join the online casino with your mobile or PC.
- Make a friendly deposit in real CAD to play the game.
- Once done and verified go to the games lobby and select Red Hot Keno
- On the game, the board screen chooses the numbers you would like to play. You can play with between 1 and 10 numbers. Alternatively, you can press the RANDOM button to select your numbers. A selected number can be deselected by pressing it again.
- After selecting the ticket price and numbers, press the PLAY button to start the game.
- Once the PLAY button has been selected the stake is deducted from the current balance and the play starts.
- At the end of the game, any winnings are displayed.
- To play again press the PLAY button.
- Once the PLAY button has been selected the stake is deducted from the current balance and the game starts.
- Once PLAY has been pressed the draw will automatically begin and drawn numbers will be marked on the game board. The game can be sped up by pressing the TURBO PLAY/SKIP button.
- A win is achieved if a specified amount of selected numbers matches the drawn numbers. The number of matches required for a prize is dependent on the number of picks selected in a game. You can refer to the Prize Table in-game for details.
If you want you can press the AUTOPLAY button to open the autoplay interface. The following settings are available to define how many auto spins you would like to play:
- Number of plays – total number of games that will be played at the current stake.
- Loss limit – autoplay will stop when you hit your loss limit, which can be set as a multiple of your current bet stake. If you don’t want a loss limit, simply select the ‘infinity’ symbol at the end of the row. · Single win limit – auto play will stop when you hit a single win limit, which is set as a multiple of your current stake. If you don’t want a single win limit, simply select the ‘infinity’ symbol at the end of the row.
Once you have defined your settings of choice, press ‘SET AUTOPLAY’ to start your autoplay session at the currently selected stake.
Press the stop button at any time to stop any autoplay games once the current round is completed.
Note that this game is a game of chance. The outcome of a play in the game is pre-determined. Actions or choices made by the player do not affect the outcome of the game.
The theoretical average return to player (RTP) is:
Now visit Playnow online casino to play Red Hot Keno now.